"Clare coast road-trip"
I was born and grew up in Co.Clare.
Last year my son and I took a road-trip in our punto down to the Clare coast. I am originally from Co.Clare
but there is something nice about playing tourist. We rented surf boards and wetsuits and had a wee surf at Lahinch, we walked to take in the view of the cliffs of Moher and took the Doolin ferry out to see the cliffs from a different view. As the trip was a last minute idea, we had no where booked and slept in the punto...seemed like a great idea at the time but come 3am we were stiff from not being able to stretch out the legs....but its been a good memory...
The prints are printed on a Satin Art paper 270gsm paper with UV Archival protection, using pigmented archival Epson ultra chrome inks so they will last a lifetime.
- The 8"x10" mount......... 6"x4" print
- The 14"x11" mount........8"x10" print
- The 9"x11" white wooden frame.......8"x10" mount....6"x4" print
- The 15"x12" white wooden irish made frame.......14"x11" mount....8"x10" print
- A3 print on Archival Matte paper(unframed & unmounted).
Each print is titled and signed by artist